Monday, October 27, 2008

The most SA's favourite player is still recovering


Scara’ Ngobese confirmed yesterday that he is slowly recovering from his bout with TB. The talented former Kaizer Chiefs midfielder confirmed that, “I am taking my medication and I am taking my pills.”Ngobese confirmed that he has started light training with his team Thanda Royal Zulu adding, “I still have a year and a half left on my contract (with Thanda) and whatever happens I am going to take it like a man.”The medical staff from Thanda also confirmed that ‘Scara’ was working on his fitness in order to start challenging for a place in the team. On the basis of his team’s performance against Orlando Pirates on Sunday Thanda will be hoping that ‘Scara’ returns soon.
Ngobese confirmed that he has started light training with his team Thanda Royal Zulu adding, “I still have a year and a half left on my contract (with Thanda) and whatever happens I am going to take it like a man.”The medical staff from Thanda also confirmed that ‘Scara’ was working on his fitness in order to start challenging for a place in the team. On the basis of his team’s performance against Orlando Pirates on Sunday Thanda will be hoping that ‘Scara’ returns soon

No comments: